WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Ensure the duties and responsibilities specified in civil aviation safety to apply effectively
- How to deal with potentially dangerous passengers and details
- Use of effective communication and body language
- Details of what to do for aircraft safety
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Cockpit and cabin personnel
- Module 1, 7, 8, 18
- General Security Awareness
- The crew screening procedures
- Screening and protecting of cabin crew baggages
- Listing the cabin crew baggages for the purpose of passenger baggage matching procedures
- Aircraft security check and search
- Identification of firearms,other prohibited items and substances
- Guarding of aircraft-aircraft access control
- Security criteria during the flight
- Acceptance of catering equipments and supplies
- Aircraft cleaning materials and supplies
- Unacceptable passengers, deporte passengers,probationer and unruly passengers
- The behaviours of unruly passengers,aggression and violence
- The policy of the air carrier (declaration for the passengers supplying potential danger)
- The level of complexity that occures-things to do
- Self defense-the use of fastening devices
- The confussion created by the passenger/reporting the inconvenience
- Additional security measures for the unacceptable,deporte passengers and probationers
- Communication skills,emotianal intelligance and empathy
- Stress management and anger control
- Body Language
- Listening Skills
- Analytical thinking
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
A certificate,approved by Ministry of Transportation,Marine and Directorate General of Civil Aviation(DGCA), is awarded to participants who are successful in the end of course exam.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.