WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ?
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Arrange air cargo shipments in accordance with IATA rules and procedures
- Apply published rates and charges for air cargo shipments
- Complete air waybills accurately
- Prepare shipments ready for carriage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Cargo agent and air freight forwarder sales and marketing staff
- Airline and manufacturer sales, reservations, and acceptance staff
- Who want to learn of cargo transportation
- Have completed the age of 18
- High school graduate or equivalent from a school
- Intermediate level of English
- Introduction of IATA books(Tact Rules ,Tact Rates, Dangerous Goods Regulations, Live Animals, Perishable Cargo)
- ULDs, contours, and maximum loads
- Apply aircraft loading procedures and safety regulations
- Procedures: booking, acceptance, shipment documentation
- Special load overview: live animals, dangerous goods, human remains, valuable and perishables,
- Published general cargo rates, specific commodity rates
- Published Surcharge Rates for air cargo shipments( Live Animals, Valuable cargo and Human Remains)
- Published Reduce Rates for air cargo shipments( Newspapers, Magazines, Periodicals, Books, Catalogues, Braille Type Equipment and Talking Books for the Blind)
- Air waybill completion
A Certificate , approved by Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on exams.
Also, this Certificate is valid by ICAO ans IATA
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.