WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Use impressive classroom management strategies
- Use different style of adult education
- Give positive feedback and constructive answers
- Create classroom environment that allows knowledge
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Those who want to pursue a carrier as a trainer
- Those who take training responsibility of their company
- Those who want to develop themselves in teaching
- Have completed the age of 18
- High school graduate or equivalent from a school
- Intermediate level of English
- Basic concepts related to the subject
- Role of education in creating competitive advantage
- Improve workspaces gaining competitive advantage of corporate
- Learning theories,Learning process
- Issues to be considered about effective training program design
- Issues to be taken to increase efficiency in education
- Strategic teaching,Learning cycle,Learning ways
- Learning,Skills development,Forgetting and Transfer curves,Learning Theories
- Teaching methods based on cognitive theory
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Determining the analysis whether training to be need or not
- Competency determination process
- Education transfer and evaluation
- Features and functions of the trainers and particiants
- Measurement and evaluation in education
- Presantation planning
- Written and practical exam
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
A completion certificate, approved by Ministry of Education and Ministry of Transportation,Marine and Directorate General of Civil Aviation(DGCA), is awarded to participants who are successful in the end of course examination.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.