WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Provide understanding the importance of civil aviation security to the staff, working at the airport
- Learning needs to be done in the face of illegal acts against civil aviation
- Having information about national and international security terminology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- The staff who will work with ID card (A/T) at the airport.
- Module 1
- The necessity of aviation security
- Overview to terrorism
- Threats to aviation security
- International legislation on aviation security(ICAO,EU,ECAC)
- Relevant international agreement
- National legislation and organizations
- National Civil Aviation Security Program
- The duties and responsibilities of compotent authority
- Sharing of responsibilities (the airport or the aircraft operators,etc)
- Airport Security Program
- Airport Security Manager
- Aircraft operator security and organization
- Aircraft operator security program
- Aircraft operator security manager
- General Security Awareness
- Access control measures
- Airport ID cards and obligations of wearing ID cards as to be seen
- Airside security restricted areas,critical areas and questioning for people
- To be sensitive on issues related to security
- Personal responsibilities
- Screening of passengers and staffs
- Incident reporting
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
A certificate,approved by Ministry of Transportation,Marine and Directorate General of Civil Aviation(DGCA), is awarded to participants who obtained a grade of 70 % or higher in the end of course examination.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.