WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Learn about national and international rules on flight permits
- Learn about the procedures used in flight permits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Airline employees and other companies providing flight permission services.
- Have completed the age of 18
- High school graduate or equivalent from a school
- Intermediate level of English
- Flight permit operations (18 hours)
- Information management system (automation)(9 hours)
- Aviation insurance (6 hours)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness (Cat -10) (8 hours)
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications,General Directorate of Civil Aviation(DGCA) shall be certified with a certificate and certificate of participation. .The period of validity and refreshment of these certificates and participation certificate as specified in the Civil Aviation Instruction-Training-HUD.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.