WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Specialize the staff for manually search techniques including scanning techniques
- Provide to have general knowledge about X-ray devices
- Take measures to ensure identifying suspicious and banned substances by X-ray operators
- Understand the purpose of screening,how the X-ray system works and why a substance considered as suspicious
- Have skills the interpretation of X-ray images
- Know what to do in case of identifying suspicious/banned substance on the screen
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- X-ray users working at the airport.
- To provide the terms of SHT (Civil Aviation Instruction) 17.2 article 17
- Having security card under the law 5188
- Module 1, 2, 3, 16, 18
- General Security Awareness
- Duties and functions of security staff
- Questioning of unauthorized persons/ obligations of wearing ID cards as to be seen
- Procedures to be applied in detection of unauthorized vehicles
- Patrol/guard duty/record keeping
- Guarding of airport
- Protection of aircraft
- Possible action plans and measures
- The functions and duties of security personnel
- Critical parts of security restricted areas
- Airport entrance cards
- Vehicle control/search
- Communication Skills
- Emotional ıntelligence
- Stress management and anger control
- Body language
- Listening Skills
- Analytical thinking
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
A certificate,approved by Ministry of Transportation,Marine and Directorate General of Civil Aviation(DGCA), is awarded to participants who are successful in the end of course exam.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.