WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Have information about national international rules and regulations regarding Surveillance and Management
- Learn how to use AHM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Surveillance management company employees
- Representation company employees
- Have completed the age of 18
- High school graduate or equivalent from a school
- Intermediate level of English
- Basic concepts related to the subject
- Ground service training for aircraft
- Passenger service training
- Dangerous goods awareness
- Ramp and Apron Safety Rules
- Load control and balance training
- Lost baggage / Worldtracer Management Training
- Operation for shipping
- Perm processing
- Ground Slot Tracking
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDITY
Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications, General Directorate of Civil Aviation(DGCA) shall be certified with a certificate and certificate of participation.The period of validity of these certificates and participation certificate as specified in the instructions and Civil Aviation Instruction-eghad is; Ramp Safety Rules 12 months, Dangerous Goods Regulations 24 months, the other lessons are 36 monts.
All Basic and/or Refresher Training will open date determined in accordance with demand.